Our Econo Pole Tents are less expensive and lighter in weight compared to our Traditional Pole Tents, and unlike our Traditional Pole Tents, you can set it up yourself! Generally, it only takes 1-2 People to install!
These tents are engineered to deliver a truly instant set up
- 13oz Translucent Material - High Polished Vinyl
- Heat Welded Material
- Weldable Webbing at the Pole Placements
- Lightweight Aluminum Sectional Poles for easy breakdown, transportation, and storage
- Expandable with Laces & Grommets
- Includes Top, Poles, Stakes, and a Mallet
- Sidewalls available for additional cost
- Easy To Install - Printed Instructions Provided
DO NOT ATTEMPT INSTALLATION DURING HIGH WINDS OR THUNDERSTORMS!
- The safe installation and use of commercial tenting products can vary from site to site and during varying weather conditions. Careful consideration should be paid to any installation during windy & adverse weather conditions and shall be monitored throughout the duration of the installation.
- Periodic maintenance and monitoring of the installation by the installer is required. Techniques other than those specified in the installation instructions may be required during these types of conditions.
- Users and installers shall indemnify and hold harmless Pro AV Source LLC (d/b/a Pro Party Rental) for any claim resulting from the improper installation and/or maintenance of this unit. Soil conditions also vary from site to site. The included anchoring package for this tent may need to be supplemented with alternate anchoring during windy conditions and in areas with questionable soil holding power.
- Tents should be carefully installed and properly anchored / staked by following the manufacturer instructions on assembly. You may need to check with your local municipality for tents exceeding 10x10 in size, for appropriate permit requirements.
- CALL BEFORE YOU DIG - Before you drive the stakes into the ground, ensure you are clear of any utility lines such as electrical or piping.
- NEW YORK STATE: 1.800.926.7962
- NEW YORK CITY: 1.800.272.4480
- LONG ISLAND: 1.800.272.4480
- NEW JERSEY: 1.800.272.1000
- CONNECTICUT: 1.800.922.4455
- PENNSYLVANIA: 1.800.242.1776
- WASHINGTON D.C.: 1.800.257.7777
- Most tent installations will require permits and code compliant equipment such as fire extinguisher, exit sign, emergency lights, and/or no smoking signs. Check with your local municipality for code compliance.
- We assume no liability in the construction of this tent should you choose to do this yourself.
If you are not comfortable setting this up yourself, we offer delivery & set up services for ALL of our products.